Published in the year: 2010
This document first began as an effort to help teams within Google, but we thought it'd be just as useful to webmasters that are new to the topic of search engine optimization and wish to improve their sites' interaction with both users and search engines. Although this guide won't tell you any secrets that'll automatically rank your site first for queries in Google (sorry!), following the best practices outlined below will make it easier for search engines to crawl, index and understand your content.
- Read more:
- Download directly (right click -> save link as):
What do you think about this PDF?
Other PDF files in this category:
- Making your first Million
- Everyones an Expert
- Effective Internet Presence
- Ebook Creation For Illiterate – Ghostwriters Goldmine!
- My Early Days on The Net
- Deep Secrets of Successful Blogging
- 77 Ways to get Traffic
- 30 Maximum Conversion Rate Tips
- What is Social Media?
- Web 2.0 Marketing For Your Internet Business