Author: Brian Clark, Brian is CEO of Copyblogger Media, a serial entrepreneur, and a recovering attorney.
Published in the year: 2010
Once upon a time, there was something called SEO copywriting. These SEO copywriters seemed to have magical word skills that allowed them to place just the right keywords in just the right places and amounts, and even in the densities that were just right for miraculous top rankings. And that’s all you needed . . . or at least that’s what was advertised. There’s no doubt that the location and frequency of keywords is still critical. Search engines work by keying in on the word patterns people are looking for and returning relevant content. But that’s not all there is to it.
- Read more:
- Download directly (right click -> save link as):
What do you think about this PDF?
Other PDF files in this category:
- Making your first Million
- Everyones an Expert
- Effective Internet Presence
- Ebook Creation For Illiterate – Ghostwriters Goldmine!
- My Early Days on The Net
- Deep Secrets of Successful Blogging
- 77 Ways to get Traffic
- 30 Maximum Conversion Rate Tips
- What is Social Media?
- Web 2.0 Marketing For Your Internet Business