Author: David Ciccarelli
A true voice-over is realized when a voice talent methodically interprets a script and translates that read into a unique vocal performance. Professional voice-over recordings give life to characters, tell stories, guide tours, or can also direct your telephone calls. A voice talent is a voice-over professional who interprets a script to meet a specific commercial, leisure, or educational goal. Voice talents provide the voices that you hear during a commercial on television, imaging on the radio, narrators for film, voices for movie trailers, telephone systems, educational resources, and a wide assortment of web and kiosk applications.
- Download directly (right click -> save link as):
What do you think about this PDF?
Other PDF files in this category:
- Epic E-Book Creation
- More Time Now: Time Management Made Simple Again
- 147 Killer ePublishing Strategies
- How to Study Mathematics
- The Future of Publishing: A Report on Innovation and the Future of the Book
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Electric Conversion Made Easy - Tutorial
- Article Writing - Tips and marketing secrets for non writers
- Holly Lisle's How to Think Sideways