Author: Swaroop C H
Published in the year: 2003
This book will help you to learn the Python programming language, whether you are new to computers or are an experienced programmer. Python is probably one of the few programming languages which is both simple and powerful. This is good for both and beginners as well as experts, and more importantly, is fun to program with. This book aims to help you learn this wonderful language and show how to get things done quickly and painlessly - in effect 'The Perfect Anti-venom to your programming problems'.
- Download directly (right click -> save link as):
What do you think about this PDF?
Other PDF files in this category:
- Why Recession Can't stop you Having a Website
- Dreamweaver 8 Basics and Beyond
- The Design Funnel
- Create Your Own Website In 30 Minutes and Succeed In Google
- PHP Reference: Beginner to Intermediate PHP5
- How to be a Programmer: A Short, Comprehensive, and Personal Summary
- How to Design a Good API and Why it Matters
- Blueprint Guide to Blogger
- How To Create & Set Up A Database
- Keep Your PC Safe From Virus And Data Loss